China became the number one economic power in 2014 and one of their biggest arena of developing is the mobile gaming sector. In research it’s been found the investment in this sector now is three times bigger than 2012. The researching group iResearch estimated that RMB5.2bn was the total worth of paid mobile gaming market in 2012, whereas it has reached RMB14bn by 2015. Mobile gaming booms in China is a reality now. Another study from Analysis International claimed that the mobile gaming market grew more than 30% during in last phase of 2012.
- RiseUpLabs wins the “Best Internet Content for Children”
- Project: Speech of 7th March in VR by RiseUpLabs
- Rise Up Labs successfully exhibited the VR Demo version of 7th March speech
- Augmented Reality App “১৯৫২” for the History of Language Movement
- Thriving for Lucrative Mobile Games Development? Follow these steps!!