Unicef releases its first webpage for Meena Media Award with technical help from RiseUpLabs. This year, Meena Media Award’19 has stepped its journey towards the 15th year! Submissions are open for multiple categories for the award, and the deadline is June 02, 2019.
This award recognizes excellence in promoting children’s issues in the media. Invite Bangladeshi citizens to print, electronic and online media, 18 years of age and below 18 years of age and older, to submit/publish, entertain, publish news based or biographical publications/programs/drawings in Bangladesh for 7 categories. Going on
Submissions for Meena Media Award are solicited in two different age groups: Under-18 and 18 & above and seven categories:
- Print Media/Online Media:
- Reports (news reports, investigative reports, features, post editorials)
- Creative (articles, features, stories, poems)
- Visual Media:
- Reports including videography (news reports, investigative reports)
- Creative contents including videography (features, documentaries, short films, animations, plays, songs)
- Reports (news reports, investing reports)
- Creative (Radio features, documentaries, radio dramas, songs)
- News Photography:
- Online/print media
AWARD FOR EACH CATEGORY:
- First Award: One Crest, One Certificate & BDT 50,000.
- Second Award: One Crest, One Certificate & BDT 25,000.
- Third Award: One Crest, One Certificate & BDT 15,000.
Submitted entries for the Meena Media Award 2019 should have been published or broadcasted in between May 01, 2018 and April 30, 2018. However, no submission of entries will continue till June 02, 2019.